New Envoy, new team, new office and… a new action plan!
StartupDelta is proud to announce its Action Plan 2017.
The plan includes 13 concrete objectives intended to help grow the Startup ecosystem of the Netherlands
- Opening up capital funds to Dutch startups
- Ease the way for student-entrepreneurs
- Open up government procurement to startups
- Revamp the StartupDelta Portal to serve Dutch and foreign entrepreneurs in The Netherlands by providing access to all essential inputs for starting, building, scaling and exiting a business.
- Host trade missions to world leading startup hubs: Seoul, Shanghai/Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Silicon Valley, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid.
- Initiate Startup missions to relevant events and fairs: CES, Hannover Messe.
- Organise StartupFest International 2017, connecting and boosting the Dutch startup ecosystem.
- Reduce time and red tape for foreign startups to establish themselves in NL
Read the Action Plan in more detail here.
The action plan 2017 is a “living document” and as such your input is welcome! For questions and suggestions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.