Dutch startups and creative community will be present at South by South West (SXSW, Austin, 9-18 March 2018). SXSW is an unique annual showcase festival and conference cross pollinating music, culture, film and technology in a fun and relaxed context. Over 2000 artists from over 50 countries will perform on 100 different stages. In 2017, SXSW hosted 421,900 people from 95 countries. Throughout the years, SXSW has proven to be a launching platform for successful internet companies like Twitter, Spotify and Foursquare.
Together with New Dutch Wave, StartupDelta has designed an incredible program to celebrate Dutch Tech, powered by Dell EMC.
During SXSW 2018, the following events will take place:
– New Dutch Wave booth @SXSW Tradeshow from Sunday March 11 until Wednesday March 14.
– Corporate Matchmaking by Dell EMC in Dell Experience center on Sunday March 11.
– Startup program on Monday March 12: Dutch Tech showcase with an inspirational speakers line-up unraveling the complexities of global challenges and startup solutions.
– Networking BBQ SXSW + Opening Party in New Dutch Wave House on Monday March 12.
– Investor breakfast on Tuesday March 13 & Smart City program.
– Festival Innovation, music and Tech Wednesday March 14.
– Dutch Music Day Thursday March 15.
Want to know more about the Dutchies @ SXSW, check it out here.