StartupDelta Envoy Constantijn van Oranje and 16 ambitious startups surf on the power of The New Dutch Wave at SXSW 2017. Wave consist of Dutch art, design, film, innovation, technology and music, showcasing the leading position of the Netherlands in the creative sector.
Envoy Constantijn van Oranje opens the New Dutch Wave Booth on the Interactive SXSW Trade Show today featuring innovative start-ups, smart city solutions and pitch events.
This evening Constantijn van Oranje will kick off the New Dutch Wave house downtown at the Barbarella & Swan Dive venue; 615 Red River St, Austin.
Join for inspiring talks, innovative product demos, top music performances & art installations and many other inspiring showcases!
The Dutch startups surfing the New Dutch Wave @ SXSW are:
- Aboss: Application for artists, managers and booking agencies in the music industry around the world
- Appical: An app with which new hires get to know their new company even before their first day
- Beer in a Box: An online subscription service that sells craftbeer based on the specific taste of the customer
- Camarilla: The World’s Smallest Social Network.
- The Cirqle: Recruiting fashion, travel and lifestyle influencers for the marketing campaigns of the world's biggest fashion brands on one technology platform.
- Blockchain Projects: Organises blockchain pilots for governments
- Discovered: Fair trade, life impacting, artisan handmade goods marketplace
- Energy Floors: Smart floor that produces energy by converting kinetic energy and solar power to electrical energy
- Flow: Hail autonomous cars through an app to find the fastest, safest and most eco-friendly route to a destination
- Hack the Planet: We change the game by solving global challenges using pragmatic hands-on engineering
- Minibrew: The easiest & smartest beer brewing machine at home
- Ofcourse: Working towards a world where everyone can learn anything and become everything they want.
- Sensiks: A modular, multi sensory, interactive experience cabin for professional and home use.
- Traktor: A mobile and online farm assistant and ecommerce platform
- Tryst Energy: IoT solution: never need batteries again
- Utomik: Netflix for Games!
CHECK OUT THE STARTUP BROCHURE